Wednesday 16 January 2013

I FEARED......


Took  this a while back.  It was morning, on my way to work, the sun was setting , a bird took my eyes to the sky and I thought 'THIS IS BEAUTIFUL'. And I went click click on my phone and .....Voila. You like?

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How are you doing?
Don’t know if you've seen this poem. Read it the other day while surfing the web and I thought it’s worth sharing J . Kudos to the poet!!!!!!!!!
I FEARED BEING ALONE
I feared being alone
until I learned to like
myself.

I feared failure
until I realized that I only
fail when I don't try.

I feared success
until I realized
that I had to try
in order to be happy
with myself.

I feared people's opinions
until I learned that
people would have opinions
about me anyway.
image source: xaxor.com
I feared rejection
until I learned to
have faith in myself.

I feared pain
until I learned that
it's necessary
for growth.

I feared the truth
until I saw the
ugliness in lies.

I feared life
until I experienced
its beauty.

I feared death
until I realized that it's
not an end, but a beginning.

I feared my destiny,
until I realized that
I had the power to change
my life.

I feared hate
until I saw that it
was nothing more than
ignorance.

I feared love
until it touched my heart,
making the darkness fade
into endless sunny days.

I feared ridicule
until I learned how
to laugh at myself.

I feared growing old
until I realized that
I gained wisdom every day.

I feared the future
until I realized that
life just kept getting
better.

-        Source- Anonymous

So do you have any fears?
One of my fears is not being the best of me. You know dying a sad, unfulfilled woman. But I’ve learned everyday to live my own life, stick with God and enjoy every moment as a happy person. The past is past. The future is definitely bright but right now, at this moment, I’m the happiest lady in the world....

What’s your fear?

So, here I am, encouraging us to lose the fear and tell God about it (Please Read 1 Peter 5:7) and live a happier life....
Hugs!!!!

Song of the day- Heart Beat by Nneka
 Source: Youtube

Thanks a billion for reading J

No comments:

Post a Comment