Tuesday 4 November 2014

WHEN THE STORY ENDS....

............

One day I will be no more,
Sad...Really Sad...but it's true.
One day, that inevitable reality will catch up with me...
and give me no chance to do all I want to do...

I wish it will..I wish it'd give me one second to say I love you, or see that face or wipe that tear or feel missed...
But Mr. Death, mean as He comes, I don't know....

All I know is ...Now..right Now...I am alive...

I am alive to say I love you, and see that face, and wipe that tear, and miss in return.
I am alive to say kind words, and walk the talk, and be a rainbow.
I am alive to feel new love, and heal broken hearts, and say thank you.
I am alive to play, stand  in the sun and dance in the rain.

I am alive to think again, and create again, and breathe again.
I am alive to make someone live because I am living
I am alive to create memories, one that summarizes my legacy,

So when death comes and life's story ends..
People will laugh 'cos I laughed, 
People will believe 'cos I believed, 
People will live 'cos I lived...
lived life to the fullest.
.........................................................................

Reflection: How do you want to remembered? What kind of legacy do you want to leave?

#Fulfilling #NoRegrets #Love





Source: Google Image


Thanks for reading...

Great Day!

Hugs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment